LAYOER Crochet Hook Set 2 Needles for Knifty Knitter Knitting Loom Hook (1 Set)

  • For knitting crafts work
  • Package includes:2 Needles + 1 Hook
  • Size: Needle:7cm and 9 cm ,Hook:12cm
  • Material:Plastic handle and Steel hook,plastic needles
  • Knitting Loom Hook 1 set

Excellent for the beginning knitter.My grandma loves it!This is definitely a good set for the price! I'm going to have to learn new things to make now!

My mom loves knitting and I am always looking for good knitting tool for her. Bought this for her birthday and she loves it; with clear instructions inside. Now she could knit blanket for her grandson.

granddaughter is very happy with item

Got this for my daughter, who had been promising to make me a scarf for a year. Her circular loom made it difficult to make a scarf that didn't curl along the edges. I got this and she made me a top notch scarf in just one day (no curls).

This tool is a must-have for knit lover! A unique tool that helps you create your own design. Ordered this for a knit-lover friend and she loves it! Will definitely recommend to other friends!

Easy to use, just have to pay attention to each step along the way.

I got this to specifically make a dog toy. Used the large end with 1/2 in cut fleece. Got a 10 foot rope to make a 3 foot tug toy.

My little cousin and I was so confused when we just open the package but after by reading the instruction and searched in youtube, everything became so easy. She has made two flowers by herself and she says she loves it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mặt sau cho sự bền vững của cà phê vào năm 2020

Daily Libra Horoscope January 03 (03/01)

Daily Virgo Horoscope September 19 (19/09)