Brother P-touch Embellish Ribbon & Tape Printer PT-D215e

  • CREATE DECORATIVE RIBBON AND TAPE ACCENTS: Easily personalize satin ribbon, patterned, matte, pastel, or washi tape to add a personal touch to gift-wrapping, party favors, table settings, craft and organization projects, scrapbooking and more.
  • PERSONALIZED PRINTING: Built-in ribbon and label templates, 90+ decorative and 20 continuous frames, 15 initial marks plus 14 fonts, 400+ symbols and emojis and 25 patterns make it easy to create personalized accents for all your celebrations, occasions and projects.
  • EASY-TO-USE: A QWERTY keyboard, 1-touch easy formatting keys, built-in memory for up to 20 labels and print preview options make using P-touch Embellish easy. Print up to 9 of the same ribbon or tape at a time, ideal for party favors and projects.
  • LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Lightweight and compact, making it easily portable so you can take P-touch Embellish just about anywhere to personalize, customize and organize on the go. Uses 6 AAA batteries or P-touch AC adapter (sold separately).
  • GET CREATIVE WITH P-TOUCH EMBELLISH RIBBONS AND TAPES: Choose from a wide and colorful assortment of satin ribbons plus patterned, matte, solid color pastel and washi tapes up to ~1/2” wide (0. 47") to embellish the moments that matter.

I love this machine, I am able to personalize all my gifts. I have made several gifts using the ribbon for a personalize touch. Everyone was so amazed and wanted to know how I did it. I highly recommend the P-Touch, very easy to use. I love brother products I have never been disappointed.

LOVE this! Very pleased. I do think they should provide a charger however instead of purchasing separately. The tiny batteries work but are expensive and need to be removed after operation if you won't be using it for awhile and especially if you are storing it in a warm our humid environment.

This little machine is a powerhouse. Not only does it do the job very well, but it was so easy to learn how to use it. I never had a label maker until now.....and I've used this for everything. Can't wait to try the ribbons in it.

Christmas gift for daughter that is into card making. She was very surprised, and loves it.

Awesome product! Easy to use, must read instruction manual to understand full capability of ribbon maker. Only comes with one cartridge, thought advertisement stated three cartridges. Prints perfect! An asset for those who craft!

GREAT TOOL FOR CARD MAKING, SCRAPBOOKING, LABELING, GIFT WRAPPING,

Ended up purchasing after comparing this model to several others the cartridges are a bit pricey but don’t run out too quick. This will print on ribbon that has to be purchased Separately. The machine works well and has had no issues. Glad I purchased it.

How fun this machine is. Let your creative mind create labels and beautiful ribbon for any occasion. I bought one for my daughter and she loves it too.

I needed some printed ribbon for my granddaughter's wedding and couldn't find any without ordering a bunch so when i purchased the Brother P-Touch I was impressed...this was a good buy.

Bought this to be able to print ribbons for gift packages, etc. I already have two other P-touches, and am very satisfied with these, as I use them often. The ribbon discs were a bit expensive, so I'm going to look for a sale on those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mặt sau cho sự bền vững của cà phê vào năm 2020

Doctor's Best Curcumin from Turmeric Root, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Joint Support,...

Daily Libra Horoscope January 03 (03/01)