Micro Center SuperSpeed 2 Pack 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Gum Size Memory Stick Thumb Drive Data Storage Jump Drive (64G 2-Pack)

  • HIGH DATA TRANSFER SPEED USB 3.0 flash drive with read/write transfer speeds up to 70MB/s and 5MB/s respectively. Backward-compatible with USB 2.0 and transfer faster. Rear LED indicator lights while reading/writing
  • SLIM FIGURE YET LARGE STORAGE Gum size usb flash drive with 64GB capacity, meet your needs of daily use on work, school, home and travelling for photos, music, videos, files storage and transfer
  • PLUG AND PLAY Just plug the thumb drive then start data storage, backup and transfer between devices and locations. It supports Windows OS and compatible with PC, Laptop, TV, Car, Audio and etc
  • SLEEK AND PRACTICAL DESIGN The memory stick’s hard plastic cover prevents rough treatment. Multiple colors for easy clarify. Cap protects USB plug and the rear easily attached loop prevents lost
  • RELIABLE DATA STORAGE OPTION The Micro Center USB Flash Drive is constructed from quality components and strictly tested to offer well performance. Backed by 2 years warranty, giving you worry free use, a pen drive you can count on

Nice small footprint; plugs in solidly. The cap snaps on solidly. And it worked! I haven't used it much yet, but I carry one in a breast pocket all the time, for just in case. Besides music, I also keep some work-related things on it, such as latest resume, references, and continuing education requirement information for my engineering licenses.

I have a Sandisk 256GB I paid $40 for a year ago, and it's great for movies on my Xbox One, but it's slow to put the movies on and it's best used for longer term storage in my situation. As for this Microcenter flash drive, it's crazy fast and instead of the 20mb/s write speed the Sandisk pushes out on my computer, this one does it at around 60mb/s. Additionally, I really like the translucent plastic look, and you can take the cap off and pop it onto the back of the drive so you don't lose it when it is in use. I also have the 128GB yellow version as well and it is equally fast. I can't speak for the longevity of these drives, but the speed is the best I own and I own about 10-12 flash drives from various makers, and of various storage sizes.

I like this a lot, used it to install Windows on two new PCs in record time and have used it as a general purpose drive for a while. Nice to have the capacity to not pull out my external for everything. My only wish is that it had a hook at the back for a keyring or lanyard- these things are slim and I feel like I might lose them.

The Micro Center SuperSpeed 128 GB USB 3.0 FlashDrive Memory Stick was welcome. I was so impressed that I'll be looking for the other members of the group. Let me first say this, its design is perfect, a micro board encased in a yellow cased housing! Ingenious! The quality of construction led me to believe that it was a serious contender for the big guys. But what really impressed me the most was its ability to perform as its name implies, "SuperSpeed" I used it in a 2.0 USB port and even there, did it outshine other flash drives. I'm glad I bought it.

I purchased the micro center super speed 128 GB USB thumb drive and was blown away. The ease and simplicity of use is fabulous. Plus, it held all I wanted from my computer and has tons of space. And, the price was nothing... I highly recommend this thumb drive.....

These are the very best thumb drives I've ever used, and I've had dozens of them. Their price is very reasonable, they're fast and I love the bright red light that blinks when reading or writing. It's soo bright that you can see it blinking even when inserted upside-down in a USB cable. They're slightly smaller than a stick of chewing gum and you can place them side by side on the PC. I've purchased and used the 16 and 32 GB two-pack and all work fine. Going to buy more and use them to give as gifts or just to exchange info with friends. Highly Recommend !

Bought these drives for general use. They are fast, at least for what I use them for, and seem to be reliable. One feature I REALLY like is that they have an activity LED. Many, at least low priced, memory sticks lack this feature. One thing I don't particularly like is that the removable cap doesn't snap securely onto the opposite end of the drive, meaning that it's subject to being lost. This is not a big problem for me (I'm retired and don't work so don't carry them around from home to office) , but I'm sure it would be a problem for some people. The capless/retractable drives are probably better if you carry the drives around with you a lot. Altogether, I think I'll order more, probably the 64gb version next. I like the color coded, transparent housing. Lets you choose a size without having to squint to read the fine print on the back. Nice feature.

I purchased the USB 3.0 flash drive with 250 GB of memory, and I'm quite pleased with it. Although the computers at my house do not have USB 3.0 ports (meaning they have, what, 2.0 or something?), this device is tremendously faster. We had an older, USB 2.0 drive with 8 GB of space, and it took about 40 minutes to fill up that drive. It took 7 minutes to move all 8 GB from the old drive to this new one, meaning we can write to this new flash drive almost 6x as fast. If we had a USB 3.0 port, it would be much faster. Anyway, this is a great flash drive, has great speed and tremendous capacity, and the price was about 20% less than other, equivalent flash drives.

I got a pair of 64G's. According to my (possibly incorrect) calculations it wrote at 16Mb/s. (using linux cut and paste) The LED is red and not too bright! LED goes off when idle! On the small side as thumb drives go! The cap stores on the opposite end but it not captive. There is a hole for string etc. attachment but not big enough for typical keyring. Excellent value, IMneverHO

It's been my experience when using flash drives like these it is important to Never Format them... I purchased the Yellow 128GB model and it works Great! This drive appears to be a TRUE 128GB drive. In reality, it may be a 64GB drive with some sort of doubling software or formatted in a way to create 128GB from a 64GB drive. Compression is used on many server drives in order to store more data... YOU CANNOT RECREATE THAT SPECIAL FORMAT IF YOU FORMAT THAT DRIVE IN WINDOWS! So if you want to continue to use the drives from this seller and retain it's capacity, "NEVER FORMAT" the drive. COPY, PASTE and DELETE files but do not format...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mặt sau cho sự bền vững của cà phê vào năm 2020

Daily Libra Horoscope January 03 (03/01)

Daily Virgo Horoscope September 19 (19/09)