Temptations Classic Treats For Cats Multi-Packs

  • Contains one (1) 6.3-oz. pouch of TEMPTATIONS Classic Treats for Cats Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor
  • TEMPTATIONS Cat Treats are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cat maintenance
  • This irresistible cat treat has a unique pocket shape that is crunchy on the outside and scrumptiously soft and creamy on the inside
  • Under 2 calories per treat, these shrimp-flavored cat treats will have your cat meowing for more
  • Your cat can't wait to get their paws on TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor Crunchy Cat Treats
  • TEMPTATIONS brand is America's #1 cat treat*
  • These tasty cat treats come in a unique stay-fresh pack with a closable lid that keeps your best friend’s treats fresh

Temptations are they only treat product that I purchase for my cats. They love all of them and I like to mix them up when I give them to my babies. So to have the shrimp flavor adds a different taste for them and they enjoy it.

The only problem I have with these are Prints (our cat) has started asking for them and it gets annoying. However, when he disappears in the house all we have to do is shake the container they are in and he comes running. I do suggest they be kept in a closed cabinet or container though, our cat will find them if they are out and tear them open. He's a picky eater too, but loves the Temptations.

prepare to get pawed - meowed at and climbed on until you give in ad feed them their treats they love these dang things so much that once i pick up the treat container and shake it they come running from every corner of the house no need for words the sound of it shaking is enough --

My boy loves them. I love my boy. I do like that these are supposed to meet daily nutrient requirements. Sure it's a junk food, but apparently no worse than other junk food that meets the basic requirements. It helped get my cat eating again, and I didn't have to worry about the nutrient balance giving him too many treats and not taking in much of his other food.

due to having fostered over 50 kittens in the past five years, I have accumulated 6 cats. they love treat time which we have at bed time every night. these are their favorites. I have one who goes nutso and does tricks, one who is learning and they all have to stay in their lanes to get their treats. its kind of fun for all of us. and I don't worry about that these will hurt them or anything.

I got the bins of the bigger size and different flavored ones but these are smaller and my cat loves them. I have to keep the bag in a draw or he will rip it open. Little spendy but worth it and it's not too bad a price I guess if you have a small cat and don't over do treats like I do with my twenty five pound cat.

I wanted to say thanks to Temtations.I ordered the Shrimpy Shrimp flavor and my cats,love them.I have ordered numerous other brands and this is their absolute favorite, I give them two in the morning and two at night.We all know how cats can be lazy but as soon as they hear the bag or see me go into the cabinet where I keep their treats they come running like it's Christmas.I have also noticed their teeth are much cleaner looking, due to the hard crunchy outside which is also filled with a soft inside.If you want to buy treats for your cat and treat them like royalty, without a costly price try Temtation cat treats,believe me YOUR CATS WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED,AWESOME PRODUCT,FOR AN AWESOME PRICE.MY CATS GIVE 5 STARS.

Temptations Classic Treats is my cats favorite treat. He loves the shrimp flavor, as well as all the other Temptations variety treats. He actually begs for these. I buy this product quite often, and I'm very pleased with the product. My cat is a very finicky feline, and will not eat any other type of cat treats, but these. Temptations Classic Treats are a premium product, at a wonderful price! I totally recommend this product to anyone who has a picky feline!

Actually, I don't love it (haven't tried it), but my cats do. I haven't seen this flavor in any of my local stores so I decided to try it when I found it here. My cats love Temptations anyway, but they really like this shrimp flavor. They prefer seafood to other flavors in all their food. And if I can't find one of them, I just shake the bag and they come running.

My cats LOVE LOVE LOVE these Temptations treats. It is like the advertising says, just shake the bag and they'll come running. I have one cat who actually cries for them. She goes near where they are kept and just starts talking and talking and she makes it very clear what she wants. They love all the flavors except for chicken. A few of them don't seem to like the chicken. Of course they are cats so that could change the next time I'm serving the chicken flavor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mặt sau cho sự bền vững của cà phê vào năm 2020

Daily Libra Horoscope January 03 (03/01)

Daily Virgo Horoscope September 19 (19/09)