Doctor's Best Curcumin from Turmeric Root, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Joint Support,...

  • Helps protect cells and tissue by fighting free radicals*
  • Helps prevent connective tissue breakdown by inhibiting destructive enzymes*
  • BioPerine helps promote absorption of nutrients in the GI tract*
  • Non-GMO/ Gluten Free/ Soy Free
  • Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking any prescription medications or if you have a medical condition

According to Consumer Labs this was top rated for the money and tested high in the active ingredient. I've been taking this for about 4 years now. I had L5 back issues and had to get a couple of shots in my epidural, been taking this ever since, started off taking a few other brands that weren't as effective, joined Consumer Labs and found this brand. Good stuff.

I have a L5-S1 herniated disc. I have been suffering with leg pains , sciatica and knee pains for many years. A friends cousin who is a doctor recommended this product. So I tried it. I started feeling better after about 10 days. After 30 days I felt 80 percent better. I now sleep without pain. I can do things I haven't done in many years. I am not 100 percent. But I can tell you this product works. I will take it everyday.

I have been using this for about a year and have had great results. I have Fibromyalgia which causes tingling in the hands, arms and feet. Once I was diagnosed with it I did a lot of research on alternative treatments/therapies because I do NOT want to take any medications made in a lab with serious side effects or long term complications. I did try a certain drug that is the only FDA-approved drug to treat Fibromyalgia and all it did was make me so completely groggy that I couldn't even cook. And that was on the lowest dose of 25 mg., once per day. This curcumin was the purest form I could find and after about 2 months I noticed the tingling was much less and by 3 months it was gone completely and I didn't feel so sore and stiff anymore. I have not been without this curcumin since. I would highly recommend this to anyone with an auto-immune problem of any sort. Shipping is always prompt and the bottles are always in perfect condition. Thank you to Amazon for selling this and a huge thank you to Doctor's Best for making this product! I am so very grateful.

My 90 lb. 10 year old golden retriever has spindle cell carcinoma and had a softball sized lump growing on her back. Doctors wanted to cut it out, a $5000 surgery and said it had a high potential of growing back. I refused to put my dog through that, so I did some research on herbs for cancer. I used curcumin (2 capsules) for 1 month and the lump completely disappeared. She had another lump on her hind leg that took 5 months, but it also disappeared. I am so amazed and impressed with curcumin for cancer, I am surprised that not too many people know it's benefits. An important side note, my dog will vomit with curcumin unless I give it with Benedryl because it can irritate the stomach lining. Turmeric is impossible to get out of carpet! She is also on 1 capsule Turkey tail mushroom and 2 capsules Astragalus/daily. It takes patience, but curcumin is truly effective against cancer.

Pushing 60, serious knee joint pain due to injury and arthritis, according to MRI. Dr says I'm close to needing a new knee... Tried this once a day in the morning, and without any other changes to diet or exercise - this product is a miracle. No more pain or inflammation, walking pain free everyday now, up to five miles a day. Amazing.

Recommended by my rheumatogist to help with auto-immune issues! I trually believe in this product without it I'm barely able to drive due to brain fog! I don't ever run out of this, I take 2000 mg. a day and am able to think better!

I bought this product for my Labrador who is 11 years old after reading reviews on Amazon about use in animals. My girl has arthritis or whatever condition causes her to be stiff and in pain. This product has made her a new dog, and although some days are better than others as far as her mobility, every day is better than she used to be. Curcumin must be some kind of miracle because it helped almost from day one. I'm thinking of taking it for myself!

This is so much better than the brand I was previously using. My inflammation is gone after less than a month of use. My only warning is to take one capsule in the morning and the other at night. I made the mistake of taking two at night the first few days. It sent my blood pressure so low i thought I was going to have to go to the emergency room.

I have been sprinkling turmeric daily on food because I know of its benefits. But when I had a torn meniscus with intolerable pain this product worked for me. An Orthopedic Surgeon at the VA wanted to replace my knee. I sought a 2nd opinion from an OS who has the reputation of trying to prevent surgery if at all possible. She told me that the tumeric I was sprinkling on food was not enough - that I needed 1,500 mg a day, preferably in three doses. I have had great results from other Doctors Best products so I selected this brand. Started with one capsule per day for first week. Within a few days the pain was lessened and my knee stopped swelling. The 2nd week I went to 2 capsules a day and noticed less swelling in my fingers. By the 3rd week, on 3 capsules a fantastic side benefit was increased mental alertness (inflammation in the brain causes problems leading to dementia). So NO surgery and better mental alertness - that is a success for me! I also had acupuncture and massage. I have shared this information with friends who have knee problems and they cannot believe the results ***** Dec 28, 2015 18 months later and it is still working great. I feared that the benefits would lessen with daily use but this really works !!! And everyone I recommend it to has similar results.

My blood pressure has dropped about 20 points since taking this for a month. My Blood pressure log: 145/92 **** 8/22/18 Started Curcumin daily **** 144/90 8/27/18 at men's health Dr. 132/80 9/21/18 men's health Dr 126/82 9/28/18 men's health Dr 128/88 10/4/18 men's health Dr 128/83 10/18/18 dentist 128/86 10/19/18 at men's health Dr 124/68 10/26/18 at men's health Dr Lowest my BP has been in many years, even though I'm on BP meds already. And I feel better. This supplement is a keeper!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mặt sau cho sự bền vững của cà phê vào năm 2020

Daily Libra Horoscope January 03 (03/01)

Daily Virgo Horoscope September 19 (19/09)